The famous WordPress backup plugin « UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin » has a free feature which allows you to automatically upload your backups to an S3 compatible storage.
Step by step
- Create an Scaleway account on https://console.scaleway.com/register
- Go to Object Storage and click on Create Bucket
- Create API keys on Project Dashboard > Credentials
- Go to UpdraftPlus > Settings and select S3-Compatible (Generic)
- Fill credentials this way:
- S3 access key: your Scaleway API access key
- S3 secret key: your Scaleway API secret key
- S3 location: your Scaleway bucket name
- S3 end point: the Scaleway root URL, for example
- Don’t forget to save the settings
You’re ready to go!